The article talks about all the methods and gameplays that the player should follow in order to increase the Mastery Rank in the game of ‘Warframe’. The methods are based on the Gameplay issued by the developers.
Video games and gaming consoles have been a great source of passing leisure time for a very long time. Play Stations, X-Box consoles and Nintendo Consoles have been a rage amongst everyone, and the users of these games eagerly await the release of new games on these consoles.
One such game was ‘Warframe’ developed by Digital Extremes and was originally released for Windows PCs in March 2013. Soon enough the game was ported to Play Station 4 (November 2013), X-Box One (September 2014) and Nintendo Switch (November 2018).
Warframe – Introduction & Gameplay
A free of cost, action role-playing, third-person shooting multiplayer game, Warframe involves a fictional race of ancient warriors (namely Tenno) who have woken up from a century-long slumber only to find themselves at war with several other groups like the Grineer, the Corpus, the Infested and the Sentients.
The player has control over the Tenno to fight back against all the enemies. Along with cooperative missions, the game also includes player vs player content enabled through the multiplayer “Conclave” and the players get additional points for scoring high in these rounds.
The players and types of equipment also gain experience and level-up from the missions since the types of equipment having higher levels can cause more damage to the enemies and supports more ‘mods’ which are special cards that can be slotted into the equipment to change the attributes and provide passive bonuses and abilities.
As the player progresses through the game, it gets difficult to keep a track of the progress. The game includes the feature of Warframe Mastery Rank which helps to keep track of the progress.
In order to be promoted to the next Mastery Rank, the player has to undergo and pass a test for each progressive rank that they are trying to achieve. Mastery tests can only be accessed during the solo play and the player is required to bring all the equipment irrespective of in-test Weapon restrictions. When it comes to solo play, especially for beginners, Warframe Mag will be the best option to choose from.
How to level your Mastery Rank
Mastery Ranking is a method of keeping track of how much of the game’s total content has been experienced by the player while earning points by ranking up of Warframes, Weapons and Equipment, Companions or the Archwings while successfully completing Junctions and Nodes on the Star Chart.
The players can view their Mastery Rank by hovering the cursor over their Avatar – the rank would show on the top left corner of the screen. There are several steps that can be followed to earn more Mastery Points for going up on the Mastery Rank. Some of the methods are:
- Ranking the Weapons, Sentinel Weapons and Archwing Weapons will give 100 Mastery points for each rank that the player gains until the Rank of 30 which leads to a total of 3000 points.
- The weapons include some modular weapons like Zaws and Kitguns that need to be ranked up to 30 and gilded at the vendors before they can be ranked up again to get Mastery Points.
- Ranking the Warframes, Companions, Archwings and K-Drives will help to score 200 Mastery Points for each rank until the rank of 30 which leads to a total of 6000 points.
- Completion of the main objective of any Mission node for the first time and extracting it will help score a predetermined number of Mastery Points.
- Victory against the opponent in a Junction can help score 1000 Mastery Points.
- Each rank of a Railjack’s Intrinsics can help score 1500 Mastery Points.
While the ranking of equipment helps to gain Mastery Points, there are some rules and limitations to the number of points the user can gain from this equipment. Some of these points include:
- Each variant of individual equipment will grant Mastery Points only once.
- Selling of equipment of Rank 30 and then purchasing and reusing it again would not help to score Mastery Points again.
- If the equipment is sold at a lower rank and then purchased again, the user will gain Mastery Points for all the ranks that did not gain points previously.
The difficulty level of the test increases with each progressing rank. The player will get a reminder alert for undergoing the test once they are eligible for the next rank.
There are 24 hours time-lapse before the player can attempt the test for the second time if they fail the previous attempt. The inability to complete a test due to forfeiting or disconnection will exhaust the allowed attempt for the day and allow the player to attempt again the next day. The players can easily access all the previous tests that they have passed while also accessing the test for the next level.